Get Ready for Your Next Event with the Celsius SPA
Thinking about doing a sunless tan before your next big event or vacation? Preparation is key for ideal results.
Before Using the Celsius S.P.A.
- Exfoliating with a high quality scrub and/or loofah is recommended prior to using the Celsius S.P.A. Removing loose, dead & dry skin cells which prevent even application of sunless solution will improve and extend your results. Celsius Tannery has a specially designed Exfoliator available for purchase designed to work specifically with the Celsius S.P.A.
- Upon arrival at the salon, your skin should be clean and dry. Do not apply deodorant, perfume, make-up or lotion prior to your Celsius S.P.A. experience. It is also recommended you shave prior to using the Celsius S.P.A. to extend your results.
- For best results, wear loose, dark clothing.
- Remove jewelry prior to your Celsius S.P.A. experience for even application.
After Using the Celsius S.P.A.
- Do not moisturize or touch the skin immediately following your Celsius S.P.A. session.
- Do not shower for at least 6-8 hours.
- Avoid activities that cause perspiration.
- After your first shower, pat dry & moisturize.
Maintaining the Celsius S.P.A.
- Celsius Tannery has enhancements products available that will extend the life of you tan & allow for necessary touch ups.
- Avoid heavy exfoliants.
- Avoid prolonged time in water or pools.
- Moisturize often.
Timing Your Sunless Session
- Your sunless tan may last up to 7 days when done correctly and using the recommended products.
- We recommend spraying the day before your event to allow for development time. This will ensure your color will be at its peak the day of your event.