Go Glam this Halloween with a gorgeous spray tan from the Celsius SPA! The Celsius S.P.A. is a private booth […]READ MORE -
Our professional staff is here to give our customers answers so that they can make informed decisions about tanning. If you have made a conscious decision to have great color, please tan smart, tan in moderation, and tan in an environment where the type of UV light and the number of UV exposures can be controlled.
Our staff is willing to answer your questions about how you tan and why you tan. We are here to inform you specifically about any medications you are taking that may require you to change your tanning schedule. We use guidelines to evaluate your skin type to provide you with the best tanning results possible. Our staff will help you choose the correct tanning accelerator for you to achieve maximum results, as well as, providing your skin with important moisturizing ingredients. And please remember, when outdoors, limit your exposure and always wear a sunscreen rated SPF 15 or greater.
Get a beautiful tan and learn how to tan smart…the CELSIUS way!
One of the biggest mistakes that people make is not protecting their eyes when tanning in a tanning bed, or even outside for that matter. I have to admit, I am guilty of this myself. Before working for a professional tanning salon, I just thought closing my eyes was good enough. Then other times I would wear them for half the time of my session and keep them off for the other half of my session.
Now that I am older and a little wiser, I always wear eye protection in the tanning bed. Plus, there are numerous options to find something you’re comfortable with
Over exposure to UV light can cause great damage to your eyes if not protected, and believe it or not, just closing your eyes is not enough.
Here are six facts about using eye protection in a tanning bed that you must read.
1. Your eyes can get sunburnt! Tanning with no eye protection can cause red, itchy or watery eyes. These symptoms are all indications of short-term eye damage.
2. You can damage your eyes in just one tanning session! Even just one tanning session, without protecting your eyes can be enough exposure to cause you short-term eye damage.
3. Closing your eyes is not protecting them! Your eyelids naturally block less than 25% of UV rays from your eyes, and this will not protect you well enough.
4. Repeated exposure to UV light without eye protection can also cause long-term and even permanent eye problems.
5. Some damage caused to your eyes is irreversible! Long-term damage caused to your eyes include Diminished Color Perception (your sight will be dulled) and Reduced Night Vision. There is no cure for these.
6. Long-term exposure to UV light without eye protection seriously increases your probability of developing a cataract. This causes severe pain and even blindness. Surgery is the only cure for cataracts.
As summer comes to an end, don’t let your gorgeous golden tan fade. Look your best year round! Whether you […]READ MORE -
HUSH Lash Studio is coming to our Parkville Celsius Tannery location SOON! Longer, thicker and fuller Lashes! Hush Eyelash Extensions […]READ MORE -